My Blog List

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sweet Sweet Vacation Time

Oh how I love having a week and a half to sleep and laze around and watch whatever my beating little heart desires on my big screen TV. The thing I don't love is when I arrive at the day before we head back to school and I still have loads of crap I said I would work on all break... Yeah that did not happen.

For some reason this seems to happen every break, so unfortunately I cannot blame it on Senior Slide. Damn. That usually works. But last year I had a massive history project I waited until the last minute to complete and the year before that my DECA project was in shambles the day before I was supposed to submit it. Yikes. Procrastination does seem to get the best of me in pretty much every situation, as seen by my lazy week and a half doing nothing but sleeping, eating, and whatever else I want.

I have done a few good things though! I worked my last shift at TJ Maxx. HOOOOORRRRAYYYYY! Sorry for the extreme capital letters and repetition... I felt it was necessary. I now work at Ruby Tuesday and I am really enjoying it! I guess I could blame my procrastination on the fact that I'm getting used to a new job... But we all know that's not really the case. What a shame.

I hope everyone elses breaks were fun filled with projects and homework so they wont be scrambling to try and complete everything tomorrow. But if they are.. I know how they feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment